Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

January 23, 2010

Margaret's New Job

The same day that we left Jacksonville for Christmas, I was requested to go to a job interview with a short-term loans company, TitleMax. The interview went well and I was hired as a temp accountant at their headquarters. Within a week, they quickly offered me a long-term position as a Project Accountant with opportunities to advance and a much better work life balance than my former career. I enthusiastically accepted the position, happy that this job does not include travel. I am really enjoying what I am doing and I am looking forward to seeing how God uses me here.

Curtis and I were praying about how God would provide for our needs and He graciously provided more than we could imagine. We give God all the glory for my new career at TitleMax!

We celebrated last night by eating at a local Savannah restaurant called Moon River and finishing it off with dessert at Dairy Queen.

1 comment: