Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We traveled to Jacksonville for Thanksgiving this year. It was a real treat because I realized that I haven’t had a Thanksgiving meal where my mom has cooked for 5 years (and she is a wonderful cook)! We had some relatives visiting from both sides of my family – the picture above is of my mom’s side of the family. It includes my grandparents, an uncle and cousin, my parents, my brother and us. I’m really glad that we were able to spend some time with my family during Thanksgiving since we stayed at our place for our first two Thanksgivings (in St. Louis the first year and Savannah the second).
We also got to spend some quality time with Mr. & Mrs. Warren. We hadn’t seen them since last Christmas! Curtis and I are very excited about their future plans to become missionaries in Ukraine. We were so glad that we had an opportunity to be with them on Thanksgiving day.
My cousin, Jane, was one of our visitors (pictured above). She’s the closest thing that I have to a sister and we always have a great time when we’re together. Here we are looking at the advertisements for Black Friday and planning out where we will go shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking to see if you had posted a picture of the new baby in the family/the new car, I was blessed that you mentioned us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete