Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

May 8, 2011

Easter 2011

Our church has an annual Easter egg hunt for the children.  The youth group assists by hiding the eggs.  I helped hide eggs for the really young kids (3 years and younger) with two of our middle school boys, Nick & Daniel.  Can you spot some of the eggs in the above picture?
While we were hiding eggs, the kids listened to Carol, our Senior Pastor's wife, share what Jesus did for us on the cross and how He was resurrected on Easter morning (the real reason for Easter).
Here's some of the older kids opening their eggs to see what kind of candy was inside.  They had such a great time!
The next day, Curtis and I had members of 4 different families over for Easter lunch after our church service, a total of 13 people.  This was my first time having multiple people over to our house for a meal.  My mom gave me lots of advice and I cooked my first ham!

1 comment: