Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

February 3, 2012

Update on My (Margaret's) Health Part 2

If you've been following my blog, you may remember my post in December about my health since the partial molar miscarriage.  If you didn't, here's a link so you can catch up now.  Things have been progressing just fine as my pregnancy hormone (HCG) count has continued to decrease.  A good sign!

I have had 2 more blood drawings since that post and I have continued to be "negative" (under 5):
Date - Count
12/28/11 - 0.4
01/23/12 - less than 0.1

I am now more than halfway there and I think that this break from trying to conceive has been good for me, especially for my walk with the Lord and for my marriage.  It has been incredibly emotional, but we have continued to cling to God's promises for encouragement during this waiting period.  Curtis and I ask for your prayers as we approach Brooks' original due date on February 23.  We are sure that it will be a day of sadness for us, but also one of hope.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you. I'm sure it will be a very hard day. I'm so glad you are healthy and continue to do better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Margaret and Curtis,

    You are in our hearts and prayers as we remember little Brooks. We continue to pray as you gain strength and good health each day.

    We love you and miss you. Lisa and Curt

    ReplyDelete