Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

March 27, 2014

A Break From The Winter

Curtis gave me the gift of a trip to Florida when I got sick of the Indiana winter.  It was supposed to be a birthday gift, but it quickly became part of my Christmas gift as well when we realized the price.  I think it could have been a gift to my parents also, honestly.  We flew down on March 5th and stayed until March 11th.  We had a nice, relaxing week visiting them.  But we sure did miss Curtis!  Here's my dad bouncing Anna around in his new Purdue RUF shirt.
We planned a play date with several of my friends in the area.  It was really fun!  Anna was the only girl - she was with Timothy Calem, Jayson, Tripp (not pictured) and Joshua.
Anna wasn't really enjoying the swing and the sun at first.  I think she wasn't used to wearing so few clothes either!
...but she warmed up!
I couldn't have asked for a nicer day!
We took Anna to the GCS park.  This is where Curtis proposed to me and where I have a lot of childhood memories.

Anna was able to wear her cute 6 month outfit to church one last time.  She's so petite!
Grandma and Grandad had a bubble machine!
I'm not sure who delighted in it more - Anna or her grandparents. :)
Grandma took this amazing picture of Anna and I.  I just love the the bubbles were captured!
We headed to St. Augustine and went on the carousel. Grandad also came on the ride!

She now loves outside swings!  I'll have to find them around us in Indiana.
We spent a little bit of time on the beach also.

It was so refreshing to get away.  Anna and I are really looking forward to being able to explore outside when it finally warms up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment