Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

June 18, 2015

Grandma & Grandad Visit

My parents (aka Grandma & Grandad) drove up to see us while Curtis went to RUF's annual summer conference.  I was so thankful that they could help me!  It was really hard to select which pictures for this post because there were so many good ones, but here's the ones that made the cut:
These 2 pictures were RIGHT when they arrived.  They couldn't wait to meet Kate!  Their shirts say "I'm a Grandma/Grandad, What's Your Superpower?!" Haha



 Anna decided she wanted to wear Grandad's hat throughout the week.
 Kate said "I was fired"....until she was hungry again ;)


 I love these!  Grandma taught Anna to blow dandelions.

We went on lots of walks.

Anna loved riding her bike!

Also, lots of naps.
We went to a Candyland event at Chick-fil-A one evening.


Anna and Kate dressed up in matching Minnie Mouse outfits.
 It's hard to get a good smiling picture of Anna these days.  This was right after we visited the Columbia Zoo.

 Pool, bubbles, smiles.  It was sad that it would have to end!

It's nice to see these sweet photos of my Dad delighting in my daughters. :)

We look forward to many more memorable times together with Grandma and Grandad.  Anna even includes them in her nightly prayers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment