Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

June 18, 2015

Two Months of Kate.

I'm a little behind, but here is Kate's 2nd month of life!  She weighed 10 pounds, 13 ounces and 21.25 inches long at her 2 month appointment.  She is healthy, doing well, and sleeping pretty good (which means her parents are also).  Here's some highlights of the month:
 
Her big sister loves her.



She met Aunt Megan! We had a short and sweet visit with Curtis' sister.  She took some incredible pictures of our family.  It was fun to spend time with her!
Some of our RUF students met her (Mary and Elizabeth).  There were others that did, but aren't pictured.
 I had my first Mother's Day with Kate.  They treated me very well - they gave me my favorite chocolates (Lindt Lindor dark)!
We also had an extended visit with Grandma and Grandad (I will post about that visit next)!

Anna decided she needed to be included during the 2 month photo shoot.
And here's a comparison of Anna (left) to Kate (right) at 2 months.  I love seeing how similar they look and yet noticing the differences also.

No comments:

Post a Comment