Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

July 14, 2015

Visiting My Bro

Last month, I had the opportunity to visit my brother in Texas before they went to Australia.  I hadn't seen him since I became a mother!  Tim hadn't met either of my daughters and I hadn't met his youngest 2.  I am so grateful it worked out for Kate and I to travel down to San Antonio for this special treat!
Tim and I posing with our youngest children.
Charlotte (7) and Adelie (4) played Monopoly with me.  Inflation has gone up since I last played - you now collect $2 million dollars whenever you pass go.  Wow!  Adelie won!
Charlotte reintroduced me to Backgammon.  She is very smart!
All of their kids were excited to meet and hold Kate, their youngest cousin.
Aunt Monica and Penelope (2) also got in on the fun!  Penelope is only 6 days older than Anna.  I wish I could have brought Anna with me so she could have met all of her cousins too.
Adelie and Kate
Charlotte and Kate
Will(oughby) and Kate!!  He is 11 months old and completely adorable.  Actually, all 4 of them were!
Aunt "Bite"/Carolyn drove over from Austin to visit all of us.  This was the first time that I got to see her since I got married 7 years ago.  It had been way too long!
We really enjoyed spending time together.
The girls looked cute in their sunglasses.

Kate had enough by this time.  Too many pictures and way past her bedtime (since we were in central time)!
But pictures continued the following day ;)
Uncle Tim and Kate
Most of the family
It's amazing how quickly her happy face...
...can turn into a sad one!  I love how Tim & Monica's expressions also changed.
It's not often I get to see my brother and his whole family.  I'm so glad Kate was able to meet them all!  Tim and Monica are doing an excellent job taking care of them and raising them.  I look forward to the next time that I'll get to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment