Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

August 28, 2015

Kate is 5 months

Kate has now been in this world for 5 months and I'm starting to forget what it was like before she was here!  She is definitely beginning to have her own looks and personality.  Here is a side-by-side comparison of Anna (left) and Kate (right) at 5 months:
Kate flew to Atlanta for RUF staff training (her second flight) so that Curtis and I could go to a marriage conference.  Kate was somewhat strong-willed so we didn't get to hear a lot of the marriage conference together, but we are thankful for what we did hear and we hope that it strengthens our marriage.  Kate has a beautiful smile that makes us melt!
 She is becoming more aware of her big sister now.  I think they are going to be the best of friends one day. :)
She has found her hands and can't seem to keep them away from her mouth.
We also dressed her in a tutu that Aunt Heather made for her.  I would say she is rather pleased with it.
 Here are some of my favorite pictures from my little photo shoot that I did for her 5 month birthday:





 I think I'm beginning to be able to see how Anna (top) looks more like Curtis and Kate (bottom) looks more like me in this comparison below:
We sure love our girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment