Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

November 20, 2015

Kate is 8 (months)!

Here's the youngest McDaniel with her beaming little smile.  She's making sure you know that she is now 8 months old!

Anna and Kate have bonded a lot, see below photos for proof:
At the library

Anna feeding Kate. (I love Anna's look as she does it!)

Double-strollin'

Wearing headbands together

Rooting for the Gators

"It's Pajama Time!"

They've also started taking baths together, but we decided not to put that one up. :)  They both love it!  Kate has become more mobile and can move (by rolling over and scooting backwards) even though she hasn't started crawling yet.  She loves toys!
Tea party!

We also went to Exploration Acres to do some fun fall activities during the month.  Kate enjoyed the wagon.


Somehow, all of us girls managed to fit in it!

We wanted to be able to document their heights each year.  Here's a comparison of Anna and Kate (above).

Side note: I know this is a post about Kate, but here's Anna from 2014 to 2015!!  It's crazy how much she's grown!

I sure love my girls!

Lastly, a few more photos of Kate.  She was in a really good mood as I took these!

I love this grin! Her whole face is involved in this.




A new toy!



Anna and Kate at 8 months, respectively.  I can see similarities as well as differences!

No comments:

Post a Comment