Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

January 18, 2016

Vacay (Part 5): Play date & Goodbye to Curtis/Anna

After Savannah, I took a quick trip to Gainesville to visit one of my best friends, Kaylen, for a night.  We had a blast! Again, I forgot to take pictures.  :(

So, I'll move on to the play date we had in the Spring Park.  I wanted to see some of my friends from the Jacksonville area so I asked Ashlee and Marian (2 dear friends from high school that didn't know each other - I knew Ashlee from school and Marian from church) to join me with their children.
From left to right: Anna, Kate, Neil, Maggie, Joshua.  
Note: I guess I didn't take any other pictures of Neil, but he was a cute little guy.  I was so glad to meet him during this visit!
Maggie and Kate are about a month apart in age.  I think they got along pretty well!

This is a throwback to one of the first times that Joshua and Anna met back in March 2014.

I am not sure if they remember each other, but they definitely got along well. ;)


Ashlee reminded me that Anna was Joshua's first kiss back in 2013 so I thought I'd put both pictures here.  Anna is a very affectionate little girl.  She loves to give hugs and kisses, but not to everyone!
Before we knew it, it was time for Curtis and Anna to head back to West Lafayette.  Kate and I were sad that they couldn't stay longer, but Curtis needed to prepare himself for the upcoming semester - Purdue classes were starting in less than a week!  We stayed longer for a very special reason - Catherine's wedding (next post)!

Grandma enjoyed a little extra time with Kate before our departure to Boca Raton for the wedding festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment