For those of you that have been wanting to see pictures of our new houses (inside & outside), I have finally posted them on facebook -- here is a link for those of you that are not on facebook: Our New Home
You can also see more pictures of Curtis' Installation & Ordination Service here: Reverend Curtis McDaniel
Lastly, I forgot to post during October when I traveled to Williamsburg, Virginia to attend to my cousin's wedding. These pictures are available here: 10.10.09
In the future, I will post these links along with the original posts so that you can look at additional pictures that are not included on our blog.
You can also see more pictures of Curtis' Installation & Ordination Service here: Reverend Curtis McDaniel
Lastly, I forgot to post during October when I traveled to Williamsburg, Virginia to attend to my cousin's wedding. These pictures are available here: 10.10.09
In the future, I will post these links along with the original posts so that you can look at additional pictures that are not included on our blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment