On October 30, we were so happy to welcome Brannon back to Savannah! Brannon is the Senior Pastor at our church and he had been gone for almost 4 months. He was deployed near Afghanistan as a Chaplain in the National Guard. While Brannon was away, Curtis had a lot more responsibility at our church and I think he did a wonderful job. As you can see, about 60 people came to the airport with smiles and signs.
Everyone was in line hoping to get a hug from Brannon!
It brought tears to my eyes to see all the little kids at our church excitedly running towards him when they first saw him. I couldn't help but think about how this was a small taste of how awesome it will be when Jesus Christ returns - when there will be no more partings, no more crying, no more sorrow, or death, or pain any longer (Revelation 21:4). How I long for that day!


No comments:
Post a Comment