*Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

June 28, 2018

2 Months: Our Big "Drewey Boy"

Drew has done a lot in the last month! Not only did he take his first trip to Indianapolis for our anniversary date, but he has now been to 3 additional states (Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia) as we traveled down for Megan and Jonas' wedding. His sisters are infatuated with him! 
Kate has started calling him "Drewey Boy," which is just adorable.
Anna will proudly show anyone how she can pick him up.
The girls also play with him in different ways like this:
He learned to smile this month. We learned he has to be swaddled to sleep long stretches. 
He is very content during his bath time!
 In addition to all of Curtis' side of the family that he met at the wedding, he also met "Uncle Ryan" and family!
He is the lone boy in the offspring of the McDaniels and Fields!
As usual, I took some pictures of him on his 2 month birthday. I am just loving his smiles!


As I looked back at the pictures I took of all 3, I was surprised to find that Drew was the only one that smiled for his 2 month photos. So, I put a non-smiling picture to compare these 3 McDaniel kiddos:
I was excited to find that Anna and Kate wore a Gator onesie that was gender neutral and they would all 3 be able to wear the same onesie at the same age. Ironically, Drew was too big to fit in it! We took him to his wellness visit and he was 13 pounds, 9 ounces, which puts him in the 90th percentile for 2 month olds.  He also is quite tall - 23.5 inches, which is in the 75th percentile. I am not used to having a larger baby, but it's fun to have a change! We're so glad Drew is a part of our family, now if he'd only give us more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment