Anna has been celebrating her birthday for the last few weeks! She was the Star of the Week at school and shared cupcakes with all her classmates.
We went to our annual RUF Winter Conference in Brown County State Park. It usually falls around her birthday. Here's a picture of our family (minus myself) in the Abe Martin Lodge on her birthday.
We had over 200 college students sing "Happy Birthday" to Anna; she loves the attention!
Our meals were all covered at the Little Gem but Anna requested a special trip to McDonald's for ice cream. She was very happy!
She even got a special cake at the Little Gem restaurant. (I think her sugar quota was definitely reached!)
Fast forward to this past weekend - she had a small movie party with some of her friends at our house. Though it had a unicorn theme, Anna chose to watch the 101 Dalmatians live action movie. This is the whole crew (minus Drew) with their unicorn horn birthday hats!
Drew made a special appearance for the first half before taking a nap!
I took a shot of some of the group watching the movie when I took Drew up for his nap.
The kids were especially excited to watch the popcorn pop out of this popcorn maker! It was a big hit!
Anna couldn't wait to pass out the popcorn to her friends in these fun unicorn popcorn holders. I just can't believe that's she's 6 now. What a beautiful girl she has become!
Occasionally, they would take breaks from the movie to play with balloons!
Everyone was excited to open their gifts they brought and show them to Anna. She loved all of her gifts!
I think our whole family and all of Anna's friends had a blast! Here's a few funny face pictures to finish off the post:
Next up, Kate's birthday is in a week! 😳













No comments:
Post a Comment