Kate turned 7 during Spring Break on March 18th. Grandma made her requested LOL doll chocolate chip cookie cake and she had a fun day!
I don't think we took any pictures of her opening her gifts, but she was the most excited about this LOL doll car.

She heard from my parents that I liked to have all the attention on my birthday as a child. She decided to impersonate me by standing on her chair and saying "Sing to me!" throughout her birthday celebration. Haha!
Here's everyone that came to celebrate with us - our family plus my parents and my brother!
Similarly to Anna, I had the privilege to chaperone Kate's field trip to the Museum of Science and History (MOSH). I remember going here for field trips when I was in elementary school too! Our favorite part was the planetarium. We enjoyed seeing what the stars would look like in downtown Jacksonville that night!
Some of her friends posed with her in front of this tortoise.
This is Kate's best friend! I think there will be lots more adventures ahead with her. I'm so thankful that my parents watched Drew so I could be a part of this fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment