Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

December 10, 2009

Margaret's 25th Birthday

On November 30, Curtis and I celebrated my 25th birthday. Mondays are Curtis' day off and it just so happened that my birthday was on a Monday! He was super sweet and took me to Forsyth Park because I love going to parks. That was the first park that I've been to since we moved to Savannah. You can see the pretty fountain in the background.


As we walked around, I found this amazing tree that looked like God made it just for me to sit on it!


One of my favorite birthday gifts this year was this purse that my mother-in-law made for me! It was very thoughtful.

I had a great time receiving birthday wishes from all of my close friends and family. Thanks for making my day so special. We celebrated by going to Long Horn and we watched the movie, New Moon. It's hard to believe I'm already 25!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Congrats on making it to a quarter of a century. ;o)

    ReplyDelete