Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

March 14, 2010

Family & Friend Visits

On January 2, 2010, one of my cousins, Judy Leinecker, got married! This was my second cousin to get married -- the first was in a prior post (in October 2009).
We welcome David Strobolakos into our family!

Curtis and I took the trek to Reidsville, North Carolina on New Years Day to celebrate with them.

On February 5-7, my parents came and visited us in Savannah. We traveled downtown and learned more about the history of Savannah. We ate at some fabulous restaurants and enjoyed the time with my parents. We had such a great time that we forgot to take pictures!

On February 20, we also had one of my good friends, Jenna Handley, and her fiance, Dan McMicken, come visit us in Savannah. We enjoyed our time getting to know Dan and hanging out with them as a couple. We are excited to attend their wedding on July 24th in Gainesville.


No comments:

Post a Comment