Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

August 15, 2012

Coming in February 2013

Yes, it is true!  God has answered our prayers and we are excited to announce that we will be having a baby next year.  We praise the Lord for his faithfulness to us.  What a blessing!

Ironically, I found out that I was pregnant exactly one year later to the day that I found out that I was pregnant with Brooks.  My due date is February 27; Brooks' due date was February 23.  The challenging part is not to fear that we will lose this one also.  I am going through each month just as far along as I was with Brooks, which makes me worried about the month of September since that is when we lost him.  When I begin to fear, I am trying to spend time in prayer knowing that the Lord is in control.  Curtis and I believe that God is redeeming all the sad dates from our loss with happy ones from this new baby.  Please pray with us that our baby would be healthy.  We look forward to finally having an earthly child!
 12 Week Appointment

4 comments:

  1. woohoo! Best news ever! I know you are are being watched over :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I will keep your little family in my prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord!! I have been praying for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Margaret and Curtis, Congratulations and blessings your way. God will hold you in the palm of His hand and all will be well. We are so happy for you both.

    Much love, Lisa Hoffman

    ReplyDelete