Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

December 7, 2010

My 26th Birthday

Last week, I celebrated my birthday. Curtis was a very sweet husband and took me to all my favorite places -- Chick-fil-A, Carabba’s and the movies. We saw the movie “Tangled” and it was super-cute! I think that will be one of those movies that I will want to own in the future. I also got to talk to a lot of family that I don’t usually get to talk to on a regular basis so that was extra special! On the weekend, my birthday was celebrated with some of our closest friends in Savannah (see above). We went to Toucan Café, had ice cream cake and rented a movie. Most of the friends that came are in our new small group. I don’t think I’ve mentioned this in our blog before, but we have a small group that we started for young married couples. We love this group because it is helping us to build a community in Savannah where we can pray for each other and share in each other’s lives.

Overall, great birthday! I felt very loved by family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a great birthday! You are very loved!

    ReplyDelete