Margaret (Curtis) McDaniel + Curtis McDaniel = Curtis.Squared

March 14, 2012

Pretty Flowers On A Sad Day

As most of you may know from following my blog, February 23rd was the day that Curtis and I planned to have a baby.  It was a difficult and sad day knowing that our lives were not going to be changing. I read a great sermon by George Robertson about miscarriages and that really made me cry, but at the same time, it encouraged me.  We received sweet emails, text messages, and cards from our sweet family and dear friends.  My parents sent beautiful flowers:
 It was nice to have something nice to look at and smell!
Even though the day was hard, we are filled with hope as we know that the Lord has great plans for us.  We pray that those plans include children!

No comments:

Post a Comment